Seasons in the Studio

Fine art Inspired by Nature: Illustration in watercolor and pencil, White Line Woodcuts, Photography

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

New works in progress

I'm back to work in the studio this week and thought I would take a moment to share some drawings and prints in progress.  I'm so inspired by the rocky coasts of Maine and Washington state!!  I also found some inspiration right here in Lewes!  Looking forward to making these completed prints!  The first print in progress is West Point Lighthouse in Puget Sound, the second is Les Trois Amis, Rockport Maine.  Still on the blocks so they might seem a little distorted.

The drawings are of Rays pumpkins, at the Brush Factory in Lewes, The Gazebo at Mary Vessels park in Lewes, and Owl's Head Lighthouse in Maine.  I'm also pulling another print of "Lobster Trappings" with the hope of having it ready for the Studio tour this September!  So many sources of inspiration, so little time!!








No comments:

Post a Comment