Seasons in the Studio

Fine art Inspired by Nature: Illustration in watercolor and pencil, White Line Woodcuts, Photography

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Studio Update June 28, 2023

 I've returned from the opening of the Hudson Valley Art Association show in Old Lyme Connecticut.  It is such an honor to be included in this exhibition.  The catalog of the exhibition isn't online yet, when it is I will post a link.  The work is stunning in this show!  I did take a photograph of my work hanging in the museum.

Here is a link to the catalog for the exhibition: https://lymeartassociation.org/hvaa-90th-annual-show/

 I have completed two new proofs for prints.  The Chowder House is just as I hoped it would be.  The second print I have had to re-cut the block and make some changes.  Working on the new print now from that.  There will also be a second print of the Chowder House series.  Hopefully soon!


"Shadow Box" Graphite on paper, being exhibited at the Hudson Valley Art Association exhibit, Lyme Art Association. 


"Chowder House" Artist Proof, White line woodcut print


"Happy Hours" Artist Proof, white line woodcut print.  This one is being reworked.


No comments:

Post a Comment