Seasons in the Studio

Fine art Inspired by Nature: Illustration in watercolor and pencil, White Line Woodcuts, Photography

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Studio update September 16, 2023

 I'm spending my time this fall working on several landscape drawings, new prints and a watercolor or two.  In the evenings, I'm crocheting new pieces for competitions I want to enter next year.  Not enough hours in the day!!!

Congratulations to all the artists on the Lewes Artists Studio Tour this year.  The weather was perfect and there looked like a nice crowd.  I wasn't a participant this year but will be back next year!!  I did get to visit some studios and was thrilled to be able to see the work of so many talented people!!  https://www.lewesartistsstudiotour.com/

This week, I'm sharing a completed print from the Chowder House series, and a work in progress, a drawing from a scene in Rockport Harbor, ME.  I'm choosing new and more challenging subjects for drawings and prints.  The graphite drawing will take a few weeks to complete, I will post updates.  New prints are in the works as well.  Have a look!


"Chowder House Bling"
18" x 24"
White line woodcut
 
"Poem"
20" x 28"
Graphite on Canson paper


Nearing completion of "Poem"


No comments:

Post a Comment