Seasons in the Studio

Fine art Inspired by Nature: Illustration in watercolor and pencil, White Line Woodcuts, Photography

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Studio Update February 17, 2024

 I've been busy this month and have finished the large print I was working.  This is part of a series of Maine prints I have been doing.  I have wanted to paint this for a long time!  A very colorful and fun subject.

I also am working a drawing of the beach at Kalaloch Lodge on the Olympic Peninsula.  This isn't finished yet but I will share a progress photo.

I am planning to be part of the Lewes Artist Studio Tour again this year.  Mark your calendars for the third Saturday in September.  The tour starts on the 21st at 10 am.  More information to follow!

"Worms for Sale"

White Line woodcut Print on Rives BFK paper

20 x 30 inches 


 

the print on the block



"Fire and Ice"

Charcoal on Canson paper

28 x 30 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment