Seasons in the Studio

Fine art Inspired by Nature: Illustration in watercolor and pencil, White Line Woodcuts, Photography

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Studio Update February 28, 2024

 Exciting news to report this week!  I have been notified of my acceptance into the International Guild of Realism as a professional member!  I submitted some of my drawings and one watercolor painting as part of the jurying process.  I am excited and pleased to receive this news!

One of my goals has always been to reach a high level of proficiency as an artist and illustrator.  My drawings can take a month to complete because of the level of detail involved.  This acceptance is wonderful encouragement to keep going with my work!

https://www.realismguild.com/ 

 I'll leave you today with a photo of the beautiful Olympic Mountains from across Puget Sound.  I'm just back from my trip to this beautiful countryside.  So many landscapes, so little time!!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment