Seasons in the Studio

Fine art Inspired by Nature: Illustration in watercolor and pencil, White Line Woodcuts, Photography

Monday, May 27, 2024

Studio Update- May 27, 2024

 It's been a busy week here at the beach!  I have finished the large landscape drawing I was working on and am pulling several prints this week.  In addition, I learned that I have been accepted by SAGA-Society of American Graphic Artists as a member.  I am so pleased to learn this news.

I'm working toward the autumn shows and Lewes Artists Studio Tour.  Our new brochures are out and the website is being updated.  There is a link on the lower right of the blog for the Lewes Artists Studio Tour website.

 

Mary Vessels Park 3/25

After the Storm-AP
Pleistocene Nomads- Graphite and charcoal on Canson paper- 24 x 28



No comments:

Post a Comment